The Weekend Wrapup!

Nope....the fireflies nvr happened :(. What we instead did was this..

Ma Rock(ing)-Climber!!

Yosh! Thts ma hubbs on his first attempt at rock climbing ~~ He puffed n coughed but managed to drag himself up the 15 Ft rock (with minimal aid of the harness-rope I should add) ~~ Not bad for a completely out-of-exercise beginner I should say! But but reminds me that time I get him to drag himself out for some physical exercise (Me???? Neeeee :-D)

N then right behind went up ma frnd ~~ She with her not-so-lite frame(Now u know whom to blame if u don see me blogging again!) managed to go up the 15ft with the agility that would hv left many men there squirmy! This when many uncles there dismissed her as a mere wisp of a lady  ~~ Many assumed she gona scale a 5ft height n call it quits ~~ Way to go babes! Did I add tht this toyboy of a lady equally specializes in dishing up the yummiest of biryanis n ofcourse in all jatjkas-matkas of a sexy lady :-P

N what was I doing in midst of all this u asked? Does hopping over a few rocks(bullied by the above 2 ruffians) count as rock-climbing???????????

Linking this upto Weekend Wrapup .... Now now Do I hv to get people to sign a caption for you not to scrap this feature :-D

3 comments:

  1. Oh it does count as rock-climbing ;) That hw it starts :P :P

    Kudos to the friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha ha... bullied.. really!! no.. that surely does not count.. You'll have to do this again.. please.. and we want to see your pic.. on the rocks next time..

    wow... thats an awesome weekend!!

    and I can smell her biryani!!

    ReplyDelete