Connections...

A cousin who stayed a few streets away for a good 10 years and we saw  each other (grow) thru school-college-work, silly crushes(:-D), long girls-only nights, The never ending walks thru the colony streets,Mr. Groom hunt and the one tht will always make it the the most special....She  hugged me to sleep the day my daddy bid us goodbye....

Hmm n then marriage - career - studies came calling taking us countries-n-continents away, The priorities changed, the mails n calls became once-in-blue-moon affair n as I write this it strikes me that we hv not met for more than 4 years now(!)

But well arent some connections always there as if they never ceased to exist... So when this dearest gal has the first glimose of he yet-to-be-born baby (muah!), your truly saw a flutter of call on her mobile :-D.

A perfect start to a weekend huh :). Makes ma heart go mmmmmm.....

PS: A few work-factors seem to be almost on verge of upsetting this mmm factor! So c'mon wish me al the luck.. I know I wil need it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment