I was....

I was cooking your favorite pasta when I felt the tremors...
I was going through our wedding album when I heard the grumble outside...
I was on the bed reliving our last vacation by the beautiful beaches at Thailand when I felt water by my feet...
I was washing your favorite shirt feeling your mesmerizing scent when I slipped...
I was crying about your harsh words from the fight we had in the morning when I heard the neighbors cry...
I was driving to the shopping center to buy you a gift for your birthday when I lost control of the steering...
I was baking your favorite walnut cookie to celebrate our first anniversary when I heard the dogs howl.

Now I see you crying at my photo from your wallet. I am trying to wipe of the hot and buring tears that is trickling down your cheek that always belonged to my lips. Oh dear!
How much I want to touch you, how much I want to hug you, how much I want to cry with you for I know I will only remain in your thoughts from now on...


To the love that was taken away by the worst natural disaster in the recent past.



Now now b4 u go aaaww! Lemme be ma modest self n pass on the kudos to this amazing writer!!! N did ya jus wonder if hes some unknown poet in mufti or something... welll u couldnt hv been wronger! This person holds a high funda job in one of the top-notch comapnies!

1 comment: