Hmmm as I begin to write what should be ma fav section of the tag, Realization hits me that for all ma being a foodie n eating out n happy-to-experiment, at heart am still a comfort-food loving Indian Food Lover :-/ . So here are ma few fav, staples at home!
- Roti - dal - Sabji : The staple at ma home ~~ Na forget it being ma fav comfort food, I jus abt manage to swallow it ~~ Am v much ur Rice loving South Indian ~~ Thank U v much! But it so happens tht the Hubbs cant swallow rice unless its pushed down his throat! See what a hub loving sati savitri I am!
- Fishy Fish: Yea yea so much tht its a part of ma name too ('Meen'(a)~~ 'Meen' is fish in mal ~~ LOL! Fish fry ~~ Kerala style, Fish curry ~~ Bong Style(the one made in mustard), Goan style Dry Prawn Powder ~~ Well basically evry possible sea food!
- U heard of 'Maa-Ke-Haath-Ka-Khana' ~~ In ma case it should be 'Hubbs-Ke-Haath-Ka-Kaana' ~~ No No don roll ur eyes! He has magic in his hands(Runs in his moms side of faily I should say) ~~ Any damn thing he dishes out is invariably spicy but Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
- Sweet Tooth! Anything remotely sweet will be swallowed in with no 2nd thots! The tyres around ma stomach can tell a tale....
- Comfort Foods rt from ur curd rice - Pickle to Kichidi to Pulao to Rasam! Nvr realized am such a true south Indian!