Yummmm!

Its been some time since I did a post on whats cooking in our kitchen ~~ Thou for records the last one is still my fav!

Can we enthuse u home with this menu ....We Shall start with drink of your choice n Chicken Seekh as the starter. For main course, we give u a choice between burger n roasted chicken(No, we dont believe in healthy food) n then a simple dessert. Sounds delicious rt .... Jus so that u r convinced here is a pictorial walk-thru ;)

Drink of your Choice in nature's drink holder ;)


Chicken Seekh ala BBQ courtesy the latest addition in out Kitchen the BBQ maker!
The Fail-proof Ham Burger!
First Attempt at Roasted Chicken!



Strawberries dipped in chocolate sauce served chilled!


But of course the cook - photographer behind all this is Hubbs :-D. Now I know I can be biased, but lemme guarantee you that each dish is yummmmmmmm!

Linking this to A2Z Challenge - Y is for Yummm(what else can it be for a foodie)!

24 comments:

  1. and yes u r welcome for all this :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was one meal? Now that's what I call a foodie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lucky wife you are to have such treats bestowed by a chef of a husband !!! They all look so yummmmm ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing for the veggies like me? :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aha! That sure looks yummmm.... loved the way the roasted chicken has turned out.... you roasted it in BBQ maker?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Shilpa we used the microwave oven in convection mode

      Delete
  6. ooh! Everything definitely does look yummm!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those seekh kebabs r so yummm !
    mouth watering
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my!! YOu've got my mouth watering right in the morning. And that burger looks humungously gigantic... how I'd love to sink my teeth in those !! Truly, a Yummmmmm post :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Seekh kabab and roasted chicken!! Not fair!!! :'(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Listen, you can't be so mean on a Monday Morning...................sigh! I need to call in for some pizza now :P

    Dropping in from A2Z
    BlogwatiG

    ReplyDelete
  11. A plate of choco strawberries, please :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. yummy post ! my daughter would love this seek kababs,

    ReplyDelete
  13. am inviting myself to your place for the drink of my choice and choco dripped strawberries :P :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yummy - nariyal pani and kebabs - my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh how I wish I could pick that burger <3

    ReplyDelete
  16. Times like this I long for the Internet to be a 4D experience. I am welcome to show up at your doorstep, right?

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is living life king size! Here's to many more good times.
    Cheers
    Meera

    ReplyDelete
  18. Made me hungry all over again :) Strawberries look awesome!

    ReplyDelete