Fantasies of life !!

Whenever I visit a new place, I always indulge in few mins of "what if I were living in this place" fantasy. N this fantasy has ranged from

  • Being a bohemian in goa who hangs out in beach with a glass of beer
  • To running a coffee estate cum homestay in coorg with hubbs the resident chef ;)
  • To being a professor teaching in a quaint hill station in srilanka
  • To a laidback life back in Kerala complete with daily walk of a fictitious dog on beach n visit to the temple in the evenings
 For now many of these look jus that ... Fantasies!!! But dont these fantasies take us away from daily rut of life for a litt while ;)

 Linking this to AtoZ challenge.



4 comments:

  1. I enjoyed this post, Meena. I agree that fantasies have real importance in our lives. They are not "just" escapes, either--not to say that escapes can't be sustaining--but they also help us to imagine more clearly what we really want. This A-to-Z Challenge is allowing me to discover a whole variety of new blogs and I look forward to reading more of yours. I love the green bamboo, too--beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantasies are where you want your life to be at some point in the future... basically goals... work towards them and they can come true! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We do this too! All the time. And my husband wants to spend 6 months in Goa and 6 in Himachal :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, they do. Just stopping by for the A-Z Challenge. Please check us out and sign up to follow if you like what you see. Juliet atCity Muse Country Muse

    ReplyDelete