To Good Times.....

Well if there is one thing that isnt been painted so very rosy n colorful then that should be my work!!! Now Now I would be lying if I at all I say I love my work... Cause well dont we all know the truth better :) N when I made a jump from Satyam to this new place the change was overwhelming...... new work place, new work culture, New work(!!!!!) and above all learning to manage people.... first few months I kicked myself for jumping from one hell (a known one at least) to a unknown devil!!! But well perseverance n a few same mangers saw me thru... N of course the fact that am a quick learner that I am (:-D ... It took me a year n am still clueless)!!!


Ha now for the team...... I agree there was a phase when I was less-than-fond of them:-P. But well people tend to grow on you... n u slowly but surely tend to love them and today I am happy to be a part of them!(Yeah yeah! About time u say) n the great time that I had over the weekend on trip Mudhumulai was a testimonial for it!! N of course with ma fav mgr accompanying it can just be a topping on the cake (I cant hv fav among mgrs u say - well well this is my personal space so scoot off). Indded If You Really Desire Something from your heart and soul the entire world conspires in helping you achieve that! Thank You :)

The weather was more than co-operative... Imagine while its been raining cats n dogs the last few days there wasnt a drop of rain those two days n if tht wasnt enuf there was no sun beating us down Either... it was just picture perfect!!! Guess that happens when u hv a person in midst of u who isnt taken a break for 6 years n people are truly hoping for the person to have a good time(:-D)! But well its not the weather neither the place that makes these trips memorable... its the people, its the silly jokes, the stupid antics that u end u doing when u are sloshed (me too :-P n not to forget some dearest people trying to slap in some sense then... I enjoyed the latter part too :)), The sad n happy stories that u blurt out, the harmless teasing, people riding horses n chasing squirrels when drunk, dancing to ringa-ringa-roses .... all making u let out a happy sigh now!!!

Ha but today as I recollect the trip - its these few things that stand out - my team, my fav manger, the drunken blizzard!! But the one that truly captured the spirit is the 15 mins that I spent swinging slowly lost in the soul of a beautiful song sung by a even more 'beautiful' hunk(:-D) as you have a cool breeze caressing ur face and a full moon lighting up the area for u!!!!! At peace with everything I was for tht moment :)



                                         Love u guys! Here is to more trips n more fun!!!

Ma Fav:)


PS: A grrrrrrrr the worst punishment that was meted out for getting sloshed!!!! N thnx Mr.Akay I owe u more than this for making the trip happen(U know the operative words there)… I know I know I owe u A levis whatever for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment