Have you heard of the WriteTribe write fest. Jus the perfect excuse I needed to take my blog off hibernation. The task for day one is to write a list post .
It's been more Than a few weeks since dear ssj tagged me to do this list post. But I conveniently put it on back burner. Errrr my vision rarely stretches beyond a few months - so imagine what a ordeal it is to list things to do in a lifetime! Anyways, here are few from top of my head:
- A decade back, it was to travel the world. But well today it's just to travel(dictated by our bulging bank balances). So what if it's only to my backyard. As long as I have my partner in crime to give me company, ooty will be as good as Switzerland ;)
- To live life to the fullest To continue finding joy in small things of everyday living. The joy of reading, cooking together, writing, rearing a child.....
- A life where my biggest fear of losing my loved ones never comes true
- I am glad I chucked away my programming job. Now to find a job thats more than just a job.
- A home that's after my heart. A balance between living in city yet with some minimum balance of nature
This just about makes up my wish-list for this lifetime ( sorry gal, I for the life of me can't come up with ten things) . Mmmm it still surprises me how non challenging my list sounds. No more reaching for the skies huh ... Dono if I should be proud of it!