...A prayer on my lips, I send up a prayer of thanks to the forces up above for preventing a disaster from happening! I cant even begin to think what would have happened if the battery had exploded when the phone was in his hands or close to the ears! Thank You is all I can say.......
Shared Below is Hubbs FB status today - this incident happened just a couple of hours back....
ATTENTION Samsung S4 USERS - I had a very narrow escape today . I felt
my Samsung S4 grow very hot and immediately opened the mobile and put
the battery on the table. It exploded
right in front of my eyes and started spewing smoke resulting in a fire
alarm in my office building. The room could not be entered for a while
due to the toxic fumes. I am really lucky to have escaped otherwise the
results could have been catastrophic. These phones are dangerous.......
Look at the state of the battery....... Had I not taken the battery out
even the phone would have melted and burnt me.