Women in my Life......

Pic Courtesy Hubs!
I know the pic is cheesy, but ain't this pic so representative of women! Each of us different ~~ physically, emotionally, mentally - but each a beauty, each brings a diff color to our life n together they are the strength that holds together many lives, many families :-).

Here is wishing all women I know(even the tweeny-weeny ones too) ~~ In real life to virtually(yea u!) ~~ a happy women's day! Many a smiles, many a tears, many a gossip thts been shared over the years- months. Each of you have been a inspiration, a strength to me ~~ Thank you for being there!

Today also happens to be the day I enter the tenth year of my career... A career that thou ain't exactly going "great guns" am pretty happy with! Will this day be the beacon of all other good times in my life... Only time will tell!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Meena and wishing you a very happy one too from a snow filled Gilmarg :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now its definetely first time am getting a wish from gulmarg :-D

      Delete
  2. A very happy women's day to you too, Meena!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure will be :) Congrats and God bless!

    ReplyDelete